If you would like to enroll your child in Makakilo Elementary School and are entering Kindergarten or from a private, out-of-state or foreign school, you will be required to provide the following documents listed below before your child's first day of school:
1. Official Release Papers and Final Report Card from your child's previous school.
2. Completed Student's Health Record (Form 14)(Physical Exam (within 1 year), Shot record & TB Clearance (w/"mm" reading completed within twelve (12) months amor date of entry and all immunizations up to date)
3. Original Birth Certificate and/or Legal Custody Documentation.
4. Effective 7/1/04 Proof of Residency documentation within our school district (i.e. Current Rental Agreement/Mortgage Statement or Utility Bill)
5. Effective 12/10/04, a Notarized Verification of Residency Statement is required for any parent who is living with parents, etc. within our school district.
Forms are also available to download below: